Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rainbows and Snails


These are some of my latest tiny polymer clay creations. There is a five-year-old trapped within me who still loves rolling clay into snakes and snails! If I'd had polymer clay when I was a kid... forget about it!

Recently I bought a polymer clay snail from a seven-year-old child on Etsy! His or her mother helped her kids list their items, which I thought was so cool. If I'd had the internet when I was little, I hope I would have been able to do the same thing!

These little guys can be made in just about any color. I think I'm going to make even tinier ones (these are 1") and sell them as scrapbook embellishments. If I ever saw something like them in a scrapbook store, I'd buy them!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25016121

No comments:

Post a Comment